Obishikokaang Resource Corporation (ORC) employs a Safety Managers to be responsible for preventing accidents in business and on job sites. The Safety Manager also creates programs such as company policies, investigates in cases of accidents, and implements post-injury follow up procedures for workers.
The Safety Managers Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overseeing personal protective equipment use
• Reviewing accident reports.
• Applying safety procedures.
• Ensuring provincial, local, and federal safety laws are being observed.
• Determining unsafe conditions.